GI CleanUp Gold - Dog
GI CleanUp Gold - Dog
Natural maintenance for prevention and treatment of worms in the gut
- Supports a strong gut environment that is undesirable for parasites
- Safe & gentle
- Suitable for ongoing, cyclical use
- No Wormwood or Black Walnut
- For non-acute situations only
Order GI CleanUp Gold today and help your dog maintain a healthy gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
90 day money back guarantee
1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
?What should you expect with our products?
카트에 추가된 품목
About Worms in Canines
Dogs are subject to infestation by many types of worms (internal parasites), including:
Canine intestinal worms attach themselves to the lining of the intestine (the “intestinal mucosa”) and consume a dog’s blood for food. They also prevent your dog from absorbing nutrients, sapping your canine of it health and energy.
The most common types of internal parasites in dogs are roundworm and hookworm. Puppies are especially likely to get worms, as they can pick them up through their mother’s placenta or from her breast milk.
Dogs can also get worms from eating small rodents which have worms, or from eating contaminated feces. Dogs can pick up hookworm through the skin. A veterinarian can tell whether a canine has worms by examining the dog’s feces.
Symptoms of Canine Worms
- Your dog loses weight or cannot gain weight
- Your dog loses energy, becomes lethargic
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Swollen abdomen and rough coat (for puppies)
- Dark colored and particularly bad-smelling dog feces
What is GI CleanUp Gold?
This comprehensive herbal formula provides a natural way to assist your pets health and deal with unwanted organisms in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract. In addition, GI CleanUp Gold is a safe and effective way to help keep the gastrointestinal tract "clean" and healthy.
What is GI CleanUp Gold used for?
GI CleanUp Gold can assist the body's innate resistance to organisms in the GI tract. It can be used cyclically to enhance a dog's likelihood of maintaining a normal GI tract free of undesirable intestinal parasites that can be commonly contracted by canines.
*GI CleanUp Gold contains no Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) or Black Walnut (Juglans nigra). These ingredients are routinely added to intestinal worm formulas and can pose potential toxicity to your canine.
A note from our Veterinarian...
If you know or suspect that your dog has intestinal parasites, it is of great importance to take immediate action, particularly if your pet is still a puppy. GI CleanUp Gold is intended for non-acute situations and for use as a general preventative. Your veterinarian can assist you in understanding whether your canine is experiencing acute symptoms. Most common intestinal parasites in pets include roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms. Less commonly seen are Coccidia, Giardia and whipworms.
If you see worms in your dog's stool, it is a good idea to have a veterinarian perform a full health check on your pet.
Providing your canine with optimal nutrition is an excellent way to support the body's natural immune responses to all kinds of foreign invaders: bacterial & viral infections, fungi, yeast, microbes as well as parasites. A SARF diet is considered by many veterinarians to be a diet that supports an animals immune system and general good health. In addition, a good greens supplement like SPARK http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/spark-daily-nutritional-supplement-for-dogs-and-cats-200g provides additional nutrients tha support optimal health.
In addition to GI CleanUp Gold, be sure that your canine is taking a probiotic supplement to help maintain healthy immunity in the gut. Try Ultimate Probiotic to give your dog a "therapeutic" dose of beneficial bacteria: http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/ultimate-probiotic-with-prebiotics-for-dogs.
GI CleanUp Gold helps to support a healthy balance in the gut but each dog and situation is different. GI CleanUp Gold is an herbal supplement that can work to assist the body's natural resistance. It is not a drug product and the level of effectiveness for each canine can be evaluated by the pet owner and a veterinarian.
Can my dog take GI CleanUp Gold with medications?
Do not use with blood thinners. Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may have delayed absorption.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! GI CleanUp Gold comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Why choose GI CleanUp Gold for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our GI CleanUp Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
Who makes GI CleanUp Gold?
GI CleanUp Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your dog that we can.
Administer product orally once daily for a 4 week period. Discontinue for 4 weeks and then resume administration for another 4 weeks. Continue alternating administration in this manner, as needed.
Give 1 drop for every 1lb (0.5kg) of body weight up to 50lbs (25kg). Over 50lbs, add one drop per additional 2lbs (1kg).
Shake well before use.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop administration and consult your veterinarian. Do not use with blood thinners. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed. Use caution if animal has allergy to bee stings. (In rare cases, highly allergic animals may react to Propolis.) An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Pumpkin seed (Curcubita pepo)*: Pumpkin seeds are high in Vitamin A, B vitamins and minerals. They are an excellent and gentle way to support the digestive tract's natural ability to rid itself of certain parasites.
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva)**: High in mucilage, Slippery Elm bark supports the intestinal mucosa's health and helps to maintain the integrity of the smooth lining of the gut. It also enhances absorption of nutrients.
- Quassia wood (Picrasma excelsa)**: This is a primary ingredient to support the body's ability to stay free of intestinal parasites. The term for this type of herbal ingredient is "anthelmintic". Quassia has the distinction of being effective and also free of thujone, an herbal constituent that is effective but has potential serious toxicity for pets.
- Triphala blend (Terminalia chebula, Phyllanthus officinalis, Terminalia bellirica)*: The herbs in the Triphala blend assist the body to eliminate normally through the bowels, an important aspect to help cleanse the intestines of unwanted organisms.
- Pomegranate fruit (Punica granatum)*: In addition to being highly nutritive, Pomegranate helps with normal digestion and provides and inhospitable gut environment for parasites.
- Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)*: Fennel is commonly used in foods as a flavoring agent due to its pleasant and sweet taste. It is known as a carminative, a substance that helps with comfortable digestion and release of gas. Fennel is one of the main ingredients in gripe water given to babies for colic (intestinal spasm and gas). It also supports the body's natural ability to get rid of worms.
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium)**: This yellow root helps to maintain the body's immunity and has a special ability to support the immunity in the gut such that other types of organisms cannot thrive.
- Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum americanum)**: Used in both traditional North American and traditional Chinese medicine, Pricly Ash is known for supporting comfortable digestion and helping to maintain normal circulation. In both cultures it has been used to help that body stay free of unwanted parasites in the digestive tract.
- Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris)*: Very small amounts of Thyme are potent, especially to pets. Thyme contains a volatile oil that is highly effective for supporting the immune system and the body's ability to naturally combat bacteria, viruses and worms. *Note that a simple herbal extraction of Thyme is used in this formula and not essential oil of Thyme.
- Clove bud (Caryophyllus aromaticus)*: Clove is a powerfully fragrant spice and one that is medicinally used to comfort digestion and promote the normal movement of gas. Cloves and provide an unfavorable gut ecology for parasite life cycles.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)*: Commonly used for nausea and supporting digestion, Ginger is a pleasant addition to help keep the stomach calm and comfortable during the course of product administration.
- Propolis†: This ingredient is a resin that is collected from beehives. It is a substance collected by bees from cone-bearing trees to keep the hive free from bacteria, molds, parasites and fungi. It is a highly beneficial material for both human and animal health, used both internally and externally.
...438mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
- Bromelain: Bromelain enzyme is derived from pineapple stems and is used to aid normal digestion and the breakdown of proteins.
...2400 GDU per ml
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Herbs are *certified organic, **ethically wild-harvested or †selectively imported
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.