Thyroid Support Silver - Dog
Thyroid Support Silver - Dog
Helps maintain normal, healthy thyroid function
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Helps maintain dog's energy levels
- All-natural ingredients
- Helps improve dog's coat quality
- Promotes healthy skin
- 1 bottle = 2 oz (59ml) a 1 month supply for most dogs (up to 50lbs)
- 1 bottle = 4 oz (118 ml) a 1 month supply for most large dogs
?What should you expect with our products?
카트에 추가된 품목
What is Thyroid Support Silver?
This all-natural supplement was designed to give your canine nourishing and restorative support for thyroid function. With consistent use, Thyroid Support Silver can gradually help to maintain normal levels of thyroid hormones.
What is Thyroid Support used for?
Thyroid Support Silver provides your dog with highly effective, natural herbs that assist the maintenance of thyroid hormone levels. Additionally, this proprietary formula supports the adrenal glands, the immune system and can help peripheral body systems that are affected by the thyroid gland.
The thyroid gland:
The thyroid gland regulates numerous functions by secreting hormones in response to feedback from the body. There are two hormones called T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine). They are manufactured in the thyroid gland under the influence of TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) from the anterior pituitary gland. The thyroid stores T3 and T4 and releases them into the body as needed. Although larger quantities of T4 are secreted, T3 is more potent and more active.
Thyroid hormones increase the metabolic rate and also regulate the body temperature (thermoregulation). They do this by causing cells to take in more oxygen to make ATP, a molecule that carries energy. As cells use more oxygen to produce ATP, heat is given off and body temperature increases.
The following is a list of possible canine signs and symptoms if there are low thyroid hormones:
- Low energy
- Weight gain
- Dry skin and hair; skin may turn darker in patches and be susceptible to infections
- Symmetrical hair loss on tail, trunk and possibly head
- Furrowed skin on the face
- Cold intolerance (may seek warm places)
- Depression; doesn't show enthusiasm
- Bowel changes such as diarrhea or constipation
- Joint problems
- Heart abnormalities such as enlarged heart, slow heartbeat (bradycardia) or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia).
- High cholesterol levels
- Eye problems such as dry eyes, uveitis or corneal ulceration
A Note from our Veterinarian...
Thyroid Support Silver is effective, yet gentle. Supporting the body's hormone levels requires a long-term outlook. Please expect that natural supplements for supporting normal thyroid function are going to work gradually over several weeks before you can expect evidence of the results.
Can my dog take Thyroid Support Silver with medications?
May affect blood levels of certain chemotherapy drugs, drugs used to treat autoimmune disorders, certain over-the-counter pain medication, certain calcium channel blockers, and certain beta blockers. May interact with blood thinners, anti-hypertensives and salicylates. This product may also lead to eventual adjustment of thyroid hormone replacement dose. Monitor thyroid hormones and general health while using Thyroid Support Silver.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
Not to be used during pregnancy. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. May be contraindicated with hypertension and anxiety. May lower blood sugar. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Thyroid Support Silver comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Thyroid Support Silver for your canine friend?
- Certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, wild-harvested and selectively imported herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Thyroid Support Silver is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day moneyback guarantee.
Who makes Thyroid Support Silver?
Thyroid Support Silver is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! Thyroid Support Silver is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. May affect blood levels of cyclophosphamide and acetaminophen, or lead to eventual adjustment of thyroid hormone replacement dose. May be contraindicated with hypertension and anxiety. May lower blood sugar. May interact with blood thinners, anti-hypertensives and salicylates.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera): This eastern medicinal botanical has been used as an adaptogen for the endocrine and immune systems. Ashwagandha exhibits a significant ability to help maintain healthy levels of T4.
- Forskolii Root (Coleus forskolii): Coleus (Forskolii) supports normal metabolism, normal thyroid hormone production and the release of thyroid hormones into the body.
- Bacopa Herb (Bacopa monnieri): Called brahmi in Ayurvedic medicine from India, Bacopa is a perennial herb that has traditionally been used for the lungs, heart and nervous system. Animal studies have shown its benefit for supporting T4 hormone levels.
- Blue Flag Root (Iris versicolor): This beautiful flower has a long history of traditional application for supporting thyroid function. Its uses also include support for lymphatic circulation and helping to balance the thyroid in the presence of toxic materials from the environment.
- Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus): Eleuthero, a well known herb for the immune system, has a specific ability to help support adrenal glands. Adrenal function is important when maintaining thyroid health.
- Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis): A popular adaptogen, these berries support the body's innate ability to handle stress and resistance to infection. Schisandra can help to maintain a healthy metabolic rate.
- Bladderwrack Thallus (Fucus vesiculosis): Bladderwrack contains small amounts of iodine, a mineral building block in the production of thyroid hormones and is added as a minimal ingredient to this formula. Large doses of Bladderwrack can contribute to hypothyroidism, while small doses have been shown to help maintain the thyroid hormones.
...438 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested, or selectively imported
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.